My photo
Making moves, taking chances, and enjoying what life brings me along the way.

4.6.11

Home Is Wherever I'm With You

Last (but certainly not least) blog about Spring Break. The final week of les vacances was a special one because my family came to visit me in France. It was unbelievably bizarre to have them sitting across from me in our kitchen when usually they're staring at me through the computer screen on Skype. We traveled to Perouges, Avignon, Annecy, Geneva, and of course we went around Lyon for a few days. Although I had already visited all of these cities on my own, it was nice to go back again and rediscover the little things that I missed the first time (or forgot over the years). The weather could not have been more perfect and I could not have been happier to show my new life to the ones I love and miss so much over here. Enough with the corny commentary for now! Here are some of my favorite pictures from our week of traveling.

Key hole in Perouges

I love elephants even more now because we found this cute guy in front of the Pope's Palace in Avignon :)

Palais des Papes-home of the Catholic church from 1309 until 1377 (when they moved to Rome).

Mary through an arrow slit

 Guy the gargoyle

Banquet Hall

Pont d'Avignon- the infamous bridge

Bottles and bottles of Wine in the Petrarche & Sons cave, Beaune.

Lovely Lyon on a sunny day

No comments:

Post a Comment